Are you looking to develop your students’ understanding of the statistical tests used in Level 3 Science? This CPD is designed to provide a deeper understanding of the statistical tests required in Level 3 science subjects.
The course has been developed to provide support for the statistical tests which are embedded throughout a range of level 3 science qualification; particularly T level science and A level biology. Each session will develop pedagogy, mathematical subject knowledge and highlight resources suitable for classroom use.
This course consists of four sessions:
- An introduction to the Statistical Tests in T Level Science
- Teaching Chi-squared
- Teaching student t-test
- Teaching tests for correlation
- Consider different types of data and ways in which they can be interpreted
- Consider how to select, use and interpret different types of statistical tests
- Explore a range of teaching strategies and resources that can be used to develop students’ confidence and skills