Class Teacher – Werrington Primary School
Salary: Teachers main pay scale
Contract term: Full-time, Permanent, starting January 2024
Closing date: Tuesday 21st November 2023
Interview Date: Friday 24th November 2023
Candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted by telephone or e-mail, if possible.
The Governors wish to appoint a new teacher to join our hardworking, committed and friendly team from 1st January 2024 or as soon as possible after this date.
We are an innovative and forward-thinking school and have a calm, happy ethos with pupils who are enthusiastic and eager to learn. The successful candidates would be supported by friendly, professional colleagues who are very committed to their jobs, offered access to high quality professional development and given the scope to be creative in the learning taking place in their classroom.
Our ideal candidate would have:
▪ The creativity and ability to inspire children
▪ A genuine desire to make a difference to children’s lives
▪ A willingness to ‘go the extra mile’
▪ A positive attitude to teamwork
In return, Werrington can offer:
▪ A warm, friendly environment where staff and pupils are dedicated to the outcomes of ‘every child matters’
▪ Interested, motivated, well-behaved pupils
▪ Supportive and relevant professional development
▪ A positive attitude to staff wellbeing with a sensible workload and an emphasis on a healthy work/life balance
Our promise to all our pupils,
Every day at Werrington Primary School we are working hard to make sure that you will:
• have every opportunity to become successful learners who enjoy being challenged in your thinking and are willing to take risks in your learning.
• know what it feels like to be good at something and have achieved your very best.
• understand just how incredible you are, believe in yourself and have confidence and resilience to follow your dreams.
• have known friendship and learned how to get along well with other people.
• work and play in an environment where everyone is valued and respected.
• know how to keep a healthy body and a healthy mind.
• feel part of your community, proud of your school and inspired to make a difference.
This successful candidate will be an exciting teacher who is passionate about making a difference to children’s lives.
We would very much like you to visit our school, to meet the staff and children and to discuss the post.
We warmly welcome applications from recently qualified as well as more experienced teachers.
To apply for this post, application packs can be requested via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return your completed application to Caroline Prince on email@example.com
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the DBS. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.disclosuresdbs.co.uk
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. In line with Keeping Children Safe in Education, an online search will be conducted as part of our due diligence checks on all short-listed candidates. An enhanced DBS Disclosure will be required prior to taking up an appointment with the Trust.