Moving into curriculum leadership can feel like be a big step. Whether you are new to the role, or looking to progress in the future, this course will build confidence and clarity allowing you to succeed. Written by experienced department leaders, and based in the most recent evidence of ‘what works’, you’ll come away with a clear plan and the tools to make it happen.
Do you prefer to learn in a classroom? If so, take a look at: New subject leaders of secondary computing
Who is it for?
New and aspiring curriculum leaders of computing in secondary schools.
- Improve their understanding of the role of a computing subject leader
- Adopt evidence-based practise to improve effectiveness and manage workload
- Develop a vision and lead the development of the department, confidently engaging with school leaders and inspectors
- Understand the capability of the teaching team and how to help individual teachers to develop, utilising a range of support
- Be confident in establishing the curriculum intent and monitoring its implementation and impact